1. The Kandla Port Trust has been observing the swachhata Pakhwada Programme since 16'" March. 2017 to 22.03.20 a Drawing Competition was held in the Port School under GAD on Swachhta theme in which about 50 students participated likewise on essay competition also held on the subject.
2. Lathe Machines of Workshop were cleaned and painted. Broken and un-serviceable furniture lying in the booking office premises were removed and deposited in the Scrap Yard. The engine rooms of Mooring Launches were also cleaned.
3. Shipping Section of Traffic Department was cleaned and old files were weeded out. Wharf areas of berth Nos. 3 & 6 were cleaned Godown Nos. 25 & 30 and its surrounding areas were cleaned.
4 The cleaning of township continued today also. The drains around Shopping Complex were cleaned. Paving of road width with paver blocks in AO Building is in progress.
5. Workshop was held on the CISF Unit by Medical Officers of the Port 10 spread awareness on the Swachhta and health.
6. Extensive cleaning of Fire Stations continued today also.
Water Barges, Mooring Launches and Pontoon Jelly cleaned.
7. The Estate Office premises was token up for massive cleaning at OOT Vadinar.
8. The Segregation of old records, weeding out & disposal of obsolete materials and records are progressing in all the offices of the Port.
9. The Central road from North Gate of Kandla Port to end of Berth No. 10 has been upgraded by providing 40 mm thick Bituminous carpet layer With Polymer modified Bitumen (PMB 40) for the length of 2100 meteres with approaches (45000 sq. mtr. area) for smooth vehicular movement inside Cargo jetty area.